Roasted potatoes make me weak in the knees. Crispy browned skins, creamy and fluffy interiors. Need I say more? We have all fallen under the roasted potato spell, and if you haven’t, boy have I got a recipe for you.
And it couldn’t be simpler. Wash some potatoes, any variety you like. This time I used fingerlings, baby red potatoes, and purple potatoes. Chop the potatoes into half inch cubes and toss with olive oil, salt, and Herbes de Provence. Roast in a high oven and in about 30 minutes you will have a pan full of carb-y goodness. Irresistible.
- 4 cups chopped potatoes, and variety
- 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Herbs de Provence
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Grab a glass baking pan that is large enough to allow the potatoes to spread out in one even layer. I used a 9x9.
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl. Arrange tossed potatoes onto your baking tray bake for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown and tender.