This tea is loaded with herbs and spices that have potent anti-inflammatory, gut soothing, and healing properties. The taste is something you might have to get used to, but just remember all the good this cup of tea is doing your body! Add honey to taste for extra sweetness and even more benefits.
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons fenugreek seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried ginger pieces
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
To make the tea mix:
- Add all the spices to a jar and shake well to combine.
To brew the tea:
- Add 4 cups of water to a pot and bring it to a simmer. Add in 4 teaspoons of the tea mix and simmer the mixture for 15 minutes to extract all the beneficial properties from the seeds. Remove from the heat and strain out the seeds. Sweeten with honey to taste and drink throughout the day.
I buy all these spices in the bulk section of my natural foods store. Make sure all the spices are whole, not ground into powders.