Hi, I’m Laurel! Thank you for stopping by. I cant wait to share some of my favorite recipes with you! I have a passion for creating whole food recipes that not only taste amazing, but have a positive impact on our health.
I am a self-proclaimed foodie. You could nearly always find me creating a new recipe in the kitchen and cooking for those I love. My food world was tipped upside down when I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease in 2013. After my diagnosis, I started exploring diet as a way to treat and maybe even cure my disease. I switched to a plant-based and gluten free diet, and haven’t looked back since. I am happy to report that I no longer experience any symptoms and am, in many ways, the healthiest I have ever been.
In 2016, I quit my corporate marketing job to spend more time in the kitchen pursuing my blogging dreams.
When I am not blogging, I am marketing for this nonprofit, working on my fitness, cuddling with my dogs, and forever photographing my food.
Here are a few of my all time favorite recipes to get you started!
- Curry Chickpea Salad Collard Wraps
- Butternut Squash Enchiladas with Chipotle Cream Sauce
- Potato Taquitos
- Thai Peanut Rice Cabbage Cups
- Rawkin Raw Noodle Bowl
- Hawaiian Sweet Potato Sandwich
- Cinnamon Raisin Cupcakes with Cashew Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Baked Artichokes with Smoked Paprika Aioli
- Sweet Potato Hot Fudge Cake
- Coconut Crusted Tofu with Habanero Pineapple Sauce and Ginger Coconut Rice
- Kale Caesar Salad with Tofu Bacon
- Sweet Potato Pastrami Reuben Sandwich
I am always available to answer you questions or just chat at firstname.lastname@example.org Give me a shout!