10 minute DIY Anti Stretch Mark Belly Oil is an easy homemade body oil that is infused with chamomile, lavender, rose hips, and marshmallow root to soothe and moisturize pregnant skin.
- 1/2 cup sweet almond oil OR apricot kernel oil (or a blend of the two)
- 1 tablespoon dried chamomile flowers
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender flowers
- 1/2 tablespoon dried marshmallow root
- 1/2 tablespoon dried rose hips
- Add the oil to a small pot and heat it on the stove until it reaches 150 degrees. Remove it from the heat and stir in the herbs. Let this mixture steep until the oil is room temperature.
- Place a layer of cheesecloth into a metal strainer or sieve and place it on top of a bowl. Pour the oil into the sieve and let it slowly drip into the bowl, straining out the dried herbs. Press down on the herbs to release any oil.
- You should be left with a fragrant infused oil that you can store in a bottle and rub on your belly daily.