Easy DIY Hair Growth Serum will increase hair growth, thickness, and strengthen your strands! This simple homemade 5 ingredient recipe is non-toxic beauty at its finest.
- 4 oz castor oil
- 4 oz avocado oil (olive oil, or other high quality oil of your choice)
- 10 drops rosemary essential oil
- 10 drops Lavender essential oil
- 5 drops Clary sage essential oil
To make the Hair Growth Serum:
- Combine all the ingredients in a glass jar. Screw on the lid and give it a shake to combine.
To use the Hair Growth Serum:
- Take a quarter sized drop of oil at a time and massage it into your scalp. Repeat, using more oil, until your entire scalp is covered. Secure your hair in a high bun and let the oil sit for up to 2 hours. Wash thoroughly and style as usual. Use weekly for best results.
While the castor oil is in your hair, keep your noggin away from all fabrics! Castor oil is great at stimulating hair growth, but it is equally great at staining and ruining any fabric that it touches. I often place a shower cap over my head to prevent any stains.