Healthy Peanut Butter Eggs are full of sweet peanut butter, silky dark chocolate, and a touch of flaky sea salt. These gourmet eggs taste better than the original and are paleo and vegan!
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon peanut butter powder
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 2/3 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Flaky salt (optional)
- In a medium bowl, stir together the peanut butter, coconut sugar, peanut butter powder, and nutritional yeast. If you are using unsalted peanut butter, add in a pinch of fine sea salt. Form the mixture into egg shapes and place them onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Pop this into the freezer for 15 minutes to firm up.
- Add the chocolate to a small bowl and microwave for 1 minute on 50% power. Stir and repeat until the chocolate is melted.
- Using a fork, dunk each egg into the chocolate to coat and place them back onto the parchment lined baking tray. Once all the eggs are coated in chocolate, place the tray back into the freezer to let the chocolate firm up, about 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!