These Pumpkin Spice Latte Donuts have all the flavor of a Pumpkin Spice Latte, but are healthy, vegan, and gluten free. Since they are raw and no-bake, they are quick and easy to make.
Picture me shouting that from the rooftops, among a backdrop of leaf-changing trees, wearing a flannel, large fluffy scarf, and boots with a steaming pumpkin spice latte in one hand, and a fistful of pumpkin spice latte DONUTS in the other.
You can never have too much fall, and you can never have too many PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE DONUTS.
Especially when they are secretly healthy.
These Pumpkin Spice Latte Donuts are fulfilling all of my fall dreams right now. They are packed with so many superfoods that they qualify as a nutritious snack, or ehhhemmm, dare I say, breakfast? They are filled with dates, pecans, pumpkin, and a healthy dose of pie spice. Then they are topped with a healthy one ingredient frosting.
This is a recipe that can be thrown together lickety split. The Pumpkin Spice Latte Donuts are raw, aka no bake, aka time saving bites of fall joy which leaves you with more time to enjoy the finer things in our fall life like fuzzy socks, warm fires, PSL runs – which you could even do while wearing your fuzzy socks… but thats just a purely theoretical example – and watching the INCREDIBLE changing leaves outside because fall is basically one giant Thomas Kinkade painting right now.
All that you have to do is wizzz up the ingredients in a food processor, press them into a donut pan and then frost them with some coconut butter. And if you don’t have a donut pan, do not even stress about the situation. These donuts are fuss-free and can basically be shaped into anything your heart desires.
If I am without a donut pan, I usually roll them into a ball and then flatten them into a cookie shape. Now our PSL donuts/cookies are ready to eat and still function and taste 100% the same as if they were formed into their more traditional donut ring shape.
Now, before you expect to sink your teeth into a fluffy and light Pumpkin Spice Latte Donut that melts in your mouth, let me stop you. These are not those donuts.
BUTTTTT when this Pumpkin Spice Latte Donuts meets your face you will be so blown away by their dense, soft, and chewy texture that your dreams of soft and fluffy donuts will melt away. You might even begin to question everything you ever thought you wanted since this donut has you reaching for seconds even before you have even finished your first bite.
And in even more good news, these Pumpkin Spice Latte Donuts are hearty and healthy enough to keep you going for hours. There will be no sugar crash. Just sustained energy and health. Health you can’t taste because they are BRIMMING with PSL flavor.
Bring on fall ya’ll.
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup pitted dates packed
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut butter softened
- Toppings : optional
- Cacao nibs
- Chopped pecans
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add the oats and pecans to the bowl of a food processor fitted with the S blade. Pulse until the pecans and oats have broken down, and are the consistency of almond meal. Add in the remaining ingredients, and process until the dough begins to come together.
- Press the mixture into a mini donut pan and place in the freezer to firm up, about 30 minutes.
- Using a spoon, gently remove the donuts from the pan. Dip each one in the coconut butter and dip each donut, frosted side down, into your desired toppings.