This White Chocolate Lemon Cream Tart is not only a show-stopping recipe, it is an easy 7 ingredient no bake dessert! Using natural sweeteners and whole foods, this tart is healthy, vegan, paleo, and grain free! Everyone will want to take a bite out of this lusciously creamy treat.
Spring has sprung! Flowers are blooming, the sun is peaking out, rain is a showering, and we are celebrating with this Spring-tastic White Chocolate Lemon Cream Tart.
It looks like spring.
It smells like spring.
And it even tastes like spring.
Better yet, it requires 7 ingredients and you won’t even have to turn on your oven.
Grab your food processors, folks! We are getting down with this White Chocolate Lemon Cream Tart.
Like all good tarts, it all starts with a good crust. Most tarts require fancy pastry skills, but not this White Chocolate Lemon Cream Tart. All you need is some Cacao butter, walnuts, and a food processor. Add the walnuts and dates into the machine, turn it on, and watch your crust appear before your eyes. Pure magic.
One thing to note about the crust on this White Chocolate Lemon Cream Tart recipe:
Since the crust is made with dates, it has a slightly sticky texture that will want to stick to your tart pans. Grab your high-quality nonstick removable bottom tart pans and some nonstick spray. This will save you from digging out stick-on pieces of crust and serving a deconstructed White Chocolate Lemon Cream Tart.
Once your 5 minute crusts are made, it’s time to get onto your filling. And this White Chocolate Lemon Cream Tart sure has a good one.
It all starts with juicy lemons and sweet honey to balance out the acidity, but the MVP of this healthy dessert goes to cacao butter. Cacao butter is the fat that comes from chocolate. When all of the chocolate solids are removed, we get cacao powder, and the fat that is left is cacao butter, also known as true white chocolate. This butter adds a wonderful white chocolate flavor to our White Chocolate Lemon Cream Tart and sets up the filling to give it a delightfully creamy texture.
Once your crust and filling are made all thats left to do is let this dessert chill in the fridge, top it with berries, and enjoy the sweet flavors of spring!
This White Chocolate Lemon Tart is not only a show-stopping recipe, it is an easy 7 ingredient no bake dessert! Using natural sweeteners and whole foods, this tart is healthy, vegan, paleo, and grain free! Everyone will want to take a bite out of this lusciously creamy treat.
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 cup dates
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup coconut cream, removed from the top of a can of coconut milk
- Zest of two lemons
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons melted cacao butter
- 3/4 cup honey, vegans use brown rice syrup
- Coconut whipped cream
- Fresh berries
- Add the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until the crust is crumbly and holds together when pinched. You may need to scrape down the sides a few times to make sure everything is evenly mixed.
- Grab 4 small tart pans with removable bottoms and spray them lightly with nonstick spray. Divide the crust evenly between the 4 pans and press them into the pans to form a crust on the bottom and up the sides. Place the tarts on a small baking sheet or plate and set aside.
- Once the crusts are made, whisk together all of the filling ingredients and pour into the crusts. Place the crusts into the fridge until set, about 6 hours. Remove from the tart pans and serve with coconut whipped cream and berries, if desired.